General Course Information
Join us for this informative and hands-on course. We promise hours of food, fun and fantastic pizza making techniques. At the end the course, you'll be a knowledgeable and confident pizza maker!
All students will receive a School of Italian Pizza course T-shirt, instructional booklet and certificate of completion to show that you're an S.O.I.P. graduate!
Learn practical techniques including how to:
- How to make the pizza dough, and how hydration effects it.
- Portion, shape and fold pizza buns for perfect levitation
- Stretch the dough for the courses specific type of pizza.
- Use and maintain the oven
- Top and present the pizza with new and trendy Italian inspired pizza toppings
Gain theoretical knowledge on:
- Choosing the flour, distinguishing between 0, 00 & whole wheat flour
- The importance of levitation, fermentation and how they effect healthiness and flavor
- How temperature affects the dough
- How equipment choice and layout effects productivity.