The world famous pizza of Naples
One Day Professional Course 10:00am - 3:00pm
This course is ideal for restaurateurs who want to learn the art of Neapolitan pizza making. Originally created in Naples, this flatbread class is brought to life with the full zest and cultural know-how of our Neapolitan pizza masters, exclusively for our students. This informative, interactive, & hands-on course includes innovative techniques, coaching tips, dos and don’ts, and discussion on how to attract diners to fresh Neapolitan flavours.
The recent popularity of this pizza has resulted in restaurants popping up in every neighbourhood across North America and Europe. Traditionally baked in a wood-burning oven, the dough is stretched using the "slap" method and topped with simple fresh ingredients.
The Pizza Napoletana Making Class is open to everybody, however, it is designed for people that are either interested in opening their own Neapolitan pizzeria, or adding Neapolitan pizza to their restaurant's existing menu. Beyond learning how to make the pizza, this course will educate students on planning their restaurant, how to use equipment and more!
Learn How to
- Make soft & moist Neapolitan pizza dough.
- Divide & round the pizza dough.
- Stretch the dough using the traditional Neapolitan “Slap”.
- Top the pizza with traditional and new & trendy Italian pizza toppings.
- Learn how wood selection can impact food flavours.
Get Knowledge On
- How temperature affects the dough.
- How equipment choice & layout effects productivity.
- The importance of rising, fermentation & how they affect flavour.