The regional favourite straight from New York!
Two Day Professional Course 10:00am - 2:00pm
New York Style is a pizza made with a characteristically large hand-tossed thin crust, often sold in wide slices to go. The crust is thick and crisp only along its edge, yet soft, thin, and pliable enough beneath its toppings to be folded in half to eat. Traditional toppings are simply tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese
In our class you will learn how to prepare this beautiful pizza from a real professional in this style, you will prepare the dough from scratch and learn all the secrets from our pizzaiolo, you will finish this class capable of preparing this type of pizza in a professional environment.
Like all our courses, it is open to all but tailored to individuals looking to get into the pizza business, during the courses we use all commercial equipment and discuss topics related to operating and organizing a pizza business.
Learn How to
- Make the typical New York Style dough
- Divide & round individual pizza dough.
- Stretch the pizza dough using a variety of techniques.
- Top the pizza with fresh ingredients
- Use & maintain the oven.
Get Knowledge On
- Choosing the flour
- The importance of levitation, fermentation & how it affects consistency & flavor.
- How temperature affects the dough.
- How equipment choice & layout effects productivity.
- Running food costs, marketing, business planning, etc.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -